• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Asia Cup 2018 in UAE

Borges

International Regular
With the kind of bowling that they have for this game, don't think Bangladesh will be able to defend anything below 270 or so.

smash84

The Tiger King
His captaincy is routinely terrible, Isn't there some one else who could take over?
There really isn't. There is a serious paucity of leadership. Plus most of the people themselves are insecure of their position in the team. Only babar azam has been having a decent run but he hasn't played long enough.

Singh767

School Boy/Girl Captain
I hope the Indian government lets us arrange a full Test and limited over series with Pakistan soon. Whitewash/brown-wash would be inevitable.
Worst Pakistan team I have ever seen (i'm 26).

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sarfraz is a poor wicketkeeper, batsman AND captain. We can't go into the WC with him as captain.

slippy888

International Captain
I hope the Indian government lets us arrange a full Test and limited over series with Pakistan soon. Whitewash/brown-wash would be inevitable.
Worst Pakistan team I have ever seen (i'm 26).
Singh Pakistan did beat India rather easily in champions trophy final