• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan vs Zimbabwe in UAE 2021

Janu9

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Still tracking Marvan quite nicely then...

Hope he turns it around though, quite apart from Zimbabwe really needing new players who can step up to test level, you can't help but feel for someone, especially a 20 year-old having such a nightmare start to their career.
Good Memory my Friend, but later on Attapatu went on to hits 5 DBL or more for Sri lanka in test

Madhware or so become 9th player in test who got out for zero in his 1st 3 innings in 2 tests.
Good luck young manI In white ball cricket coming up in Zimbabwe soon

Janu9

Really good 50 from Williams.
Ya he was man of match in 1st test of on -going series, without
Ervine & Taylor zimbabwe doing good in Abu Dhabi

I wish them good luck vs pakistan in April next mos in 2- test ( Minus WTC 2019-2021) & 3 - t20i

Bijed

International Regular
Good Memory my Friend, but later on Attapatu went on to hits 5 DBL or more for Sri lanka in test

Madhware or so become 9th player in test who got out for zero in his 1st 3 innings in 2 tests.
Good luck young manI In white ball cricket coming up in Zimbabwe soon
Oh yeah, if his whole career ends up looking like Attapatu's that would be a great result!

Bijed

International Regular
Great innings from Tiripano and Williams. Didn't see Zimbabwe getting close to lasting the day after their collapse earlier

Janu9

Sean / Tripano stand of 124* not far away from Blig & Streak's 168 for 8th wicket for Zimbabwe's best 8th wicket stand

Rashid now 32 wkts in 5 test

Afghanistan has to bats again

cnerd123

likes this
Good of Rahmat Shah to not claim that bump catch.

First hour negotiated. Lead slowly growing. Pitch still seems flat enough tho.

Janu9

Jayant Yadav # 9 hits Century, he also put on 218 with Kohli for 8th wicket

Ian Smith #9 hits 173 is # 1
By runs

Donald Tripano(95) become Rashid Khan's
10th wickets in the match

End will be close.

330/8 at lunch
I think R Herath took more wickets than anyone at Abu Dhabi in single test

Last edited: