• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

Slow Love™

International Captain
cameeel said:
Why did Pieterson take the single?? Surely he should have been taking all the strike
No point, by now. It'd look slightly preposterous, IMO, unless rain was really on the horizon, which doesn't appear to be the case.

Great stuff by the Aussies, the Ashes are returned, and a whitewash really looks on the cards - but you never know what can happen when you get to the dead rubbers.

Warne's reaction when Ponting pulled off the run-out of Geraint was priceless - he just kept wandering around, looking from side to side saying "what happened?", and it took an eternity for anybody to tell him what was going on. :laugh:

The way that Gilchrist was watching the stumps as Ponting closed in and lined up made me wonder if they've perhaps noticed he stays in place after hoisting forward and defending like that - a fairly stupid dismissal, and it's likely that by the end of this series, England may have slowly returned to the team (with Flintoff taking Trescothick's place) that contested the series against Pakistan last year, after all Fletcher's tinkering.

Slow Love™

International Captain
pasag said:
Hussey for MOM easily imo.
I'd seriously consider Gilly - aside from how extraordinary it all was, wasn't it essentially chanceless? Hussey had a fair few let-offs/chances in his second dig, although he could certainly still take it with a strong first innings also.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Slow Love™ said:
I'd seriously consider Gilly - aside from how extraordinary it all was, wasn't it essentially chanceless? Hussey had a fair few let-offs/chances in his second dig, although he could certainly still take it with a strong first innings also.
Hussey scored in both innings though.

pasag

RTDAS
Hussey's 74 in the first innings sets him apart from everyone elses heroics in the second innings, although Gilly and Clarke are unlucky.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Mister Wright said:
Jet - Come On Come On
No way. If you`re right, cheers, but no way. I don`t like Jet. But now I do like Jet. I`m as confused as Warney after the Punter run-out.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Listened to it on YouTube, it`s not what I mean. I mean the song they play with the slow-mo shots at the end of a session. :)