• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

PY

International Coach
Haha, he's going to get it as well. :laugh:

Bowl a bouncer at him for goodness sake.

EDIT: Thank you Harmy, bout ruddy time.

Dravid

International Captain
Australia should declare now. 500 runs lead is enough and you would like too full days to take England out. I doubt a repeat of the last test will occur and England will collapse while defending.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
108.4 Hoggard to Gilchrist, SIX, ...not that it matters, though, because Gilchrist clears the field once more - murdering that miles with a huge hook. Hello, massive
:naughty:

_Ed_

Dravid said:
Australia should declare now. 500 runs lead is enough and you would like too full days to take England out. I doubt a repeat of the last test will occur and England will collapse while defending.
They'll bat as long as Gilchrist keeps going like this, he's got a chance to break Astle's record at this rate.

Fiery

Banned
Dravid said:
:-O :laugh: :laugh: Declare with Gilchrist on 97 and 1 ball to break the record for fastest test century ever...riiiiight

_Ed_

_Ed_ said:
They'll bat as long as Gilchrist keeps going like this, he's got a chance to break Astle's record at this rate.
Oh dear.

I'll have to nominate this for the Greigy.

Fiery

Banned
Cricinfo:

Harmison to Clarke, FOUR, wide one and you can't bowl there to Clarke. You can't bowl there to Geoff Boycott's mother, in fact

:laugh:

Matt79

Global Moderator
My God - that was simply awesome. Best hour of play I've ever watched on telly from a batsman. He may be in decline, but so long as he's this good, I hope he keeps on going for years to come. Shame he didn't get the record, or even equal Viv - it would be no shame to be in the record book next to Richards.

Kinda surprised Ponting declared, but hopefully we'll get a wicket or two...