• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 3rd Test at the WACA

Fiery

Banned
For all you Englishmen and Kiwis out there:
I've decided my dream in life is to use Ricky Ponting in a dwarf-throwing contest with my mates

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
pasag said:
All out, hopefully Hayden and Langer can pile on the runs after tea. When the English people on the board wake up they're going to get quite a shock tbh, although it could have been alot worse if not for KP, Harmison and Monty.
Woke up at 6.00 to find us 150 for 7. Sadly predictable, but disappointing nonetheless. I can't see that the pitch is even close to being a minefield and, if we'd had any guts about us we'd have built a decent lead. Clearly we need more south africans in the side to add a bit of spunk. Harmy & Monty were fun, but the 30 runs they added were an irrelevance really. The Aus batting won't screw up second time around, and we'll go down by about 250.

Nice to see that the same of selectorial ****ups are continuing to be shown up, with Fred's form effectively leaving us a batsman short and Jones still showing that nowadays he's a complet muppett with the bat.
Perhaps by the 4th test we'll get the side right. :@
It's not rocket science, ffs.

Dravid

International Captain
Guess I'm only watching this match for another 30 mins. India Saf to start. Way too many overs left in this match

greg

International Debutant
aussie said:
Nah Gilo can still be a more than useful back-up, plus in ODI's he still a better option than Monty at least up until the world cup.
The little remaining hope i've got in England's ODI team will disappear if Monty isn't picked. Anyone who thinks he should not be in the team does not understand One day cricket IMO, even more so since the "powerplays" came in and the value of wicket takers, especially economical wicket takers, increased.

Last edited:

Laurrz

International Debutant
oh yea

Panesar to Hayden...what ive been waiting for..

Hayden absolutely destroys spinners

Panesar has said he has two childhood heros.. Tendulkar and Hayden