• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at the Sardar Patel Sports Complex, Ahmedabad, 24 - 28 Feb 2021

hazsa19

International Regular
Instinct is that it isn’t out, but I don’t know how the tv umpire came to a conclusion Stokes definitely didn’t have a finger under the ball as quickly as he did. Soft signal was out.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Surely the folks who had a problem with Virat going at the umpire last game should deplore A & B carrying on here? The more they show the replays the more obvious it is that the catch was dropped.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Who's this kunt who wants me to come see him later? I will do if he lets me in the country. ****bag

Spark

Global Moderator
All this discussion about index finger underneath the ball is mind****ing me. The ball touched the ground ffs, what does it matter if he had his entire body under it?
Yeah this is baffling me as well. The way the ball behaves as it goes down and it almost seems to roll to the side, I don't see how you can explain that other than "contact with ground"