• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 3rd Test at Edgbaston

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Horrible once again from Smith. Man its nerve-wrecking watching Clarke. Literally every single ball I think he is going to get out.
I remember the days where Clarke was the batting lineup basically. Massive fall from grace.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
exactly how i've always felt watching rogers and used to feel watching hughes. worst feeling
Rogers, really? He makes me feel calm. If Clarke faces spin, I'll relax a little. I realize Moeen has already picked him up this series..

ajdude

International Coach
Rogers, really? He makes me feel calm. If Clarke faces spin, I'll relax a little. I realize Moeen has already picked him up this series..
probably up until halfway through the india series last summer yeah. just felt like he could go out every ball, never looks comfortable to me yet he usually is tbh

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had Smith not been dismissed I'd feel we'd have the momentum. Need Clarke to miraculously find form.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That Warner was just starting to really go made Smith's dismissal worse. He could afford to have a look at a few from Finn, but then I guess if he connected he'd be a legend.

Compton

International Debutant
Watching Clarke bat is physically painful.

Warner scoring at a silly rate. Australia need a Warner ton and someone from the middle order to show some basic competence. Presumably that won't happen and England will win by an innings.

91Jmay

International Coach
Watching Clarke bat is physically painful.

Warner scoring at a silly rate. Australia need a Warner ton and someone from the middle order to show some basic competence. Presumably that won't happen and England will win by an innings.
England would have to bowl one of the great spells to win by an innings here. Lets not get ahead of ourselves.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That Warner was just starting to really go made Smith's dismissal worse. He could afford to have a look at a few from Finn, but then I guess if he connected he'd be a legend.
I hope Warner batting so quickly will help out Clarke. At the moment, I wouldn't really mind at all if Clarke is 10* (60)