• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at Adelaide

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
'A snicko'

I have a love/hate relationship with commentator's grammar.

'Chris Woake has to departs' - nice one KP.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
It's interesting that if Stokes was playing in the match instead of Woakes, then Bairstow would be batting now with Moeen at 8. But because it was a nightwatchman they do it the other way around.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would that be given out if the umpire had given it not out and Aus had reviewed?
Yeah that is interesting. Obviously if Dar had said no it would be moot as Australia didn't have a review left, but I have seen those both overturned or kept with the umpire's decision.

Shady Slim

International Coach
definitely was a noise, and you can't be mad given the on field decision, but just from a curiousity perspective can there be a noise when the ball passes the bat if it doesn't hit?

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I think this just went from 'difficult' to 'nigh impossible'. If Woakes had reproduced his first innings performance it would have been a huge boost. I must say I immediately thought it was out.

I suppose wickets have tended to go down in the afternoon session this match.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
It felt like it was out to me on first viewing. But yeah, you wonder whether it would've been overturned were it the other way around.