• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at Adelaide

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It won't matter, Maxwell fails the Lehmann test while MMarsh passes, and the latter's decent batting form combined with the fact he's bowling again will be enough 'justification'.

Cow

Banned
Neither Eng or Aus are gonna win an away Ashes series for awhile..

Eng look shellshocked against genuine pace

Aus can't play the swinging ball.

stephen

Honestly Anderson is the biggest downhill skier in world cricket. He pretty much doesn't seem to put in any effort unless the conditions are favorable or he is already on a roll. If he bowled like this in Brisbane, who knows how England might be going. Instead his bowling has been insipid and uninspiring. Now that he's picked up a few he's actually bowling decently.

Ironically is the exact behavior of a bully - only picking on the weak and vulnerable.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly Anderson is the biggest downhill skier in world cricket. He pretty much doesn't seem to put in any effort unless the conditions are favorable or he is already on a roll. If he bowled like this in Brisbane, who knows how England might be going. Instead his bowling has been insipid and uninspiring. Now that he's picked up a few he's actually bowling decently.

Ironically is the exact behavior of a bully - only picking on the weak and vulnerable.
He was one of their only good bowlers in Brisbane.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Just realised everyone is going on about the follow on but absolutely no one cares at all that Australia declared on less than 450 in the first innings with a set batsman on over 100 at the time.

adub

International Captain
I don't think Phil Hughes ever looked as awkward or troubled as Handscomb did today.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Just realised everyone is going on about the follow on but absolutely no one cares at all that Australia declared on less than 450 in the first innings with a set batsman on over 100 at the time.
Because no-one cares about Darsh BUT I DO I CARE

stephen

The first innings declaration was pretty good. Once we got the English 7 down the bowling was tripe. Honestly we haven't played well for the last two and a half sessions.

Cow

Banned
It's handy when it's the facts.

You can't tell me that Anderson was putting in the same effort in the first innings or the second innings in Brisbane.
500 test wickets. All in favourable conditions right? OK, I forgive you. You're awesome.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The first innings declaration was pretty good. Once we got the English 7 down the bowling was tripe. Honestly we haven't played well for the last two and a half sessions.
I mean it's all mostly pointless as Australia are still 90% likely to win. But if you're looking for something to complain it can at least join the conversation.