• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** 2nd Test at Adelaide

quincywagstaff

International Debutant
The quartet of players Australia brought in for last year's Adelaide Test (Handscombe, Renshaw, Maddison, Wade) haven't been able to buy a run in recent times.

U19 12th Man
Neither Eng or Aus are gonna win an away Ashes series for awhile..

Eng look shellshocked against genuine pace

Aus can't play the swinging ball.
Lot of Australians thought in 2011 that they were about to enter a period of dominance with Pattinson, Hazlewood, Starc and Cummins blowing everyone away.

Cummins played his first home test match last week.

No telling what England or Australia will be like next series. Australia could win 5-0 with Mackenzie Harvey leading the runs and Cummins man of the series, and Root could be retired with a career ending knee injury.

Cow

Banned
Lot of Australians thought in 2011 that they were about to enter a period of dominance with Pattinson, Hazlewood, Starc and Cummins blowing everyone away.

Cummins played his first home test match last week.

No telling what England or Australia will be like next series. Australia could win 5-0 with Mackenzie Harvey leading the runs and Cummins man of the series, and Root could be retired with a career ending knee injury.
And the Governor General might disband the government and Smith and Cummins will play for England.

Let us stick to the general trend in world cricket at the moment, which is teams don't seem to be playing very good cricket away from home.

U19 12th Man
And the Governor General might disband the government and Smith and Cummins will play for England.

Let us stick to the general trend in world cricket at the moment, which is teams don't seem to be playing very good cricket away from home.
Yeah let's pretend the past predicts the future.

Victor Ian

International Coach
I'm posed off with the umpiring this match. I have only watched bits so it is selective judgment but it seems the umps are always giving aussiez out, making them use reviews but not giving poms out, again making aussiez use reviews. And I'm pissed at my phone now spelling aussiez wrong. Conspiracy!!!

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just realised everyone is going on about the follow on but absolutely no one cares at all that Australia declared on less than 450 in the first innings with a set batsman on over 100 at the time.
Nah, plenty of people complained about it, myself included. Scaly thought it was the worst decision he's seen in his life but most others felt it was understandable either way.

Cow

Banned
I'm posed off with the umpiring this match. I have only watched bits so it is selective judgment but it seems the umps are always giving aussiez out, making them use reviews but not giving poms out, again making aussiez use reviews. And I'm pissed at my phone now spelling aussiez wrong. Conspiracy!!!
are u 'avin a bubble

England have not had the rub of the green

Daemon

Marsh looking really good here. Solid defence. Woakes going over the wicket is definitely the better option to him.

adub

International Captain
Seriously? Australia are so far in front in this game it's not fair. The declaration and batting again were both perfectly fine decisions. The howler was at the toss.

adub

International Captain
Marsh looking really good here. Solid defence. Woakes going over the wicket is definitely the better option to him.
Which is why you have to hate the ****. You just know he'll score another important knock here and then fail to reach double figures again in the series.

morgieb

Which is why you have to hate the ****. You just know he'll score another important knock here and then fail to reach double figures again in the series.
If it means we're 2-0 up he can do what he wants. May cost us a game but not the series.