• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Office of the Stats Keeper

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Second in the run scoring and fourth in the wicket taking for the Blues... exactly the same as last season. :p

That pace quartet of ours was surely the key to our success as a team, along with a very experienced top order.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
58w@22.52 makes that my best season by far. Awesome bowling stats all round for Blue, and great batting from Simon and PY in particular.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
End of season standings for the longer version of the game.
Brilliant end to a brilliant season. Hopefully the final is of the same high quality!

Code:
**5D**                                                  								
The Manuel Ramprakash Trophy								
Team	Played	Won	Lost	Drawn	Tied	Bat	Bowl	Points
Blue	16	9	3	4	0	27	44	213
Green	16	8	6	2	0	38	43	201
Red	16	6	5	5	0	35	41	180
Colts	16	5	10	1	0	30	45	149
Black	16	4	8	4	0	29	40	141

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
my average fell down a little in the last quater but im quite pleased to top the run scoring for Green for the first time.

Hoy and Weber really dominated the bowling for usm bowled really well all season :)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Fitzsimmons tops the FC runscoring again - will he get another shot at Test level or he CW's Bevan (in tests anyways)

2 reds in the top 5 runscorers...

Ash Chalk was the only person to hit more than 2 centuries.

39 centuries were hit all up.

Jasotharan becomes the first player i think to finish a season with any decent amount f runs and a 100+ strike rate (well done :D)

only 20 players finished with SR's above 50 - these did include however Jasotharan, Thompson, Markus, Cunningham, Mamesh, Wilson, Brown, Nakay, Garven and Dauth.

D Kennett once again is at the bottom of the SR list

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Bowling

only eight 6 wicket hauls, two 7's and one 8 wicket haul were taken.

only twi 10 wicket matches were had

Weber finished 12 wickets clear of his nearest rival.

Nath Patricks return was a very successful one, finishing 4th on the wicket takers list.

Dezama was 5 clear in the SR list with a superb SR of 45.85

Weber was right up there too with 51.88 - top class for a spinner - for comparison N PIckup 62.57, T Halsey 84.3, G Gooljar 90.41.

Hoy, Wilson and Langley had the best economy - all under 2 - forty one bowlers came in under 3 though. J.B. Malthus-Howell went for 8.4 for each of his 5 overs.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Mork and Chaulk both managed a best of 5 dismissals in an innnings - Lezama's best of 3 in an innings however didn't stop him leading the EOS dismissals with 43. Gray managed just 2 from 11 tests (though quite possibly not all as keeper)

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Averaging 20 with the bat this season, bit better than last season but still nothing to be proud of it. At least I've got OD and the Blues topped the table.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Good season, boys.. tough luck.. damn Simon.. scores 200+ runs in the last 2 games... anyway, well played all. Nice batsmanship there by Alex Blackman, 2 runs short of 1000 runs. :P

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
a week ago i dont think i was any chance of topping the run scoring, but over 500 runs in the last 3 games certainly helped :p
i guess i should have backed myself in at the start of the season at $4.25!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
age_master said:
Fitzsimmons tops the FC runscoring again - will he get another shot at Test level or he CW's Bevan (in tests anyways)
hey! at least ive gotten a test century!
im thinking more along the lines of Hick :p

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Fastest FC hundred : S Jasotharan (55 balls) v Green : 11 fours, 2 sixes : 29 balls for his first 50, 26 for his second.

Crazy stuff!

Crud! I made 2 records with that! Geez, I wonder if anyone is gonna better that? I know John Davidson might stand a chance.....................