• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NZ World Cup Squad

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
James said:
Not sure how people can call him a chucker.

He's now played 14 one-day internationals and in those has been in front of top senior umpires. Don't you think if there was a problem it would have been brought up by now?
My Arguement there James, there hasn't been a sniff of a prob at the moment.

Also Kirtley has been accused of chucking by some of our members but not by the ICC which matters.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
I get it and The Cricketer...I was printed in there not long ago about the Jynx of players on the front cover getting injured! Under my real name...:lol:
What, even the Loveland bit?! ;)

I bet I had that issue since I just threw out my collection going back to 1995!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
My Arguement there James, there hasn't been a sniff of a prob at the moment.

Also Kirtley has been accused of chucking by some of our members but not by the ICC which matters.
He was reported by the Pakistani Match Referee (can't remember his name) but he went about it in a very unortodox method...

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
What, even the Loveland bit?! ;)

I bet I had that issue since I just threw out my collection going back to 1995!
Not the Loveland bit...:rolleyes:

It was a Cricketer a few issues ago...

My collection goes back to the beginning of 2000, still a lot of issues though.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
He was reported by the Pakistani Match Referee (can't remember his name) but he went about it in a very unortodox method...
Yes Kirtley was reported but he changed his action and still people on here are saying they think he chucks...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
Not the Loveland bit...:rolleyes:

It was a Cricketer a few issues ago...

My collection goes back to the beginning of 2000, still a lot of issues though.
I binned mine, take up too much space, and be honest, will you ever read them again?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik said:
Yes Kirtley was reported but he changed his action and still people on here are saying they think he chucks...
Then again people still say Murali, Lee, Akhtar, etc. chuck.

At least they were reported correctly, not by a buffoon going into a press conference and declaring he was reporting him (before telling the player etc.)

sasnoz

Banned
jeremy coney ian smith and one of the selectors thinks he chucks so does some of the indian commentators
and hitch****s odi record is nothing to go by believe hes been given wickets by the indians
and i can say oram is rubbish hes in **** form with the bat,hes been given wickets by the indians

that proves my comments aint insane and i think england should have a better chance of winning the world cup

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:
I binned mine, take up too much space, and be honest, will you ever read them again?
I still do, so there's no point in me binning mine!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I'll probably keep them from now on as I'll have every issue of the new combined magazine!

Good or bad move do you think Rik?