• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No-rounders: Best of the worst

Which of these no-rounders will end up having the best tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Fr though. The video cuts off but look at how he smoothly stands up and starts walking after rolling over, with all his muscles relaxed and heart rate at 32bpm. Usually you get a jerky movement when people celebrate by throwing the ball up but this man is frictionless.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Fr though. The video cuts off but look at how he smoothly stands up and starts walking after rolling over, with all his muscles relaxed and heart rate at 32bpm. Usually you get a jerky movement when people celebrate by throwing the ball up but this man is frictionless.

When you have to deliver billions of presents one day a year, you end up being as cool as a cucumber.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah. Dan Carter got one from from 2011 I think and I know everyone who played in NZ's WTC campaign (so Santner, Ajaz etc.) got one in 2021.
Fair enough, that's more of a tournament sort of scenario. I think you only get Superbowl and NBA Championship rings, and I certainly know you only get NRL/AFL rings if you play in the grand final.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I missed Dhananjaya. Averages 26 with the bat at 78 SR and has 44 wickets in 88 games at 42. Had it in my head that he was a lot better than this.