• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No-rounders: Best of the worst

Which of these no-rounders will end up having the best tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nope. And doesn't a no-rounder suggest he's not a batsman? He'd bat 4 if Mitchell wasn't in such dominant form.
No he'd probably still bat down the order lol, but that's just because he's one of the only people in the country actually good at that.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
No he'd probably still bat down the order lol, but that's just because he's one of the only people in the country actually good at that.
OK no I got that slightly wrong...he's very capable of batting 4, as he does in T20s. But you're right, his abilities as a finisher means he's at 6.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually thought the entire thing was a troll of NZ members, but if you were serious it's pretty insane lol.

It's almost like calling Joe Root a norounder because he comes on to bowl sometimes.
Interesting. I just put Phillips in because I saw he bowls a bit and I don’t recall him doing much with the bat.

Didn’t give it much thought tbh.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Interesting. I just put Phillips in because I saw he bowls a bit and I don’t recall him doing much with the bat.

Didn’t give it much thought tbh.
He is a Suresh Raina kind of cricketer. Gets useful knocks at 6 and buys troll wickets. Great fielder though, one of the best in the world.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shadab Khan is a great player. He's like a combination of Rohit Sharma and Kuldeep Yadav

He bowls like Rohit and bats like Kuldeep

(I didn't make this up)

the big bambino

International Captain
Shadab Khan is a great player. He's like a combination of Rohit Sharma and Kuldeep Yadav

He bowls like Rohit and bats like Kuldeep

(I didn't make this up)
He also has the body of an intellectual and the mind of an athlete (forgot who said that so can't attribute it).