• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Adamc said:
I'm not sure where to go from here. :)
Ok We will give it to you.
These three are the three non bowlers (none of them have bowled a single delivery in ODI's) to have played maximum games

Moin : 219
Rashid : 166
Mongia: 140

.....without getting a hundred.\\

Your turn

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Ok We will give it to you.
These three are the three non bowlers (none of them have bowled a single delivery in ODI's) to have played maximum games

Moin : 219
Rashid : 166
Mongia: 140

.....without getting a hundred.\\

Your turn
OK, I was thinking of something along those lines. I think there are players 'higher' than those three though... Ian Healy and Jeff Dujon to name two. They have played 168 and 169 matches respectively without a century, and neither have bowled. Unless I'm not understanding the criteria properly.

Anyway, I will post my question in a few minutes. :)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
In a match in 1982, Geoff Boycott was at the crease for every ball of his team's first innings, before becoming the tenth wicket to fall. Nothing too unusual about that, given Boycott's ability to stay at the crease for long periods. However, the innings was notable for an particularly rare 'achievement'; what was it?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
Is it to do with running out batting partners?! ;)
No. Although you could argue that the fact that there were no runouts in this innings is a particularly rare achievement in itself. ;)

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
Is the achievement connected with how Boycott scored his runs?
Umm..err...I'm not really sure as that question could be interpreted in several ways. Ask another. :p