• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Cricket Trivia - 'SJS format'

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
I think I will state the other record - which is obviously related to the first - Most Centuries in 20/20 cricket . with 3 so far.

AdamC 's turn to ask next question ! Well done AdamC and King Ponting.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
If nobody minds, I'll step in and keep the thread going

Who am I ? Start-off clue - I was a shock selection for my first Test match appearance

Last edited:

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
burkey_1988 said:
If nobody minds, I'll step in and keep the thread going

Who am I ? Start-off clue - I was a shock selection for my first Test match appearance
Q1 Was he Australian ?

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year

Q1 Was he Australian ? Yes

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year

Q2 Did he play in the 20th century ? Yes

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year

Q3 Did he play before WW2 ? No

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year

Q4 Did he play in 80s ? Yes

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year

Q4 Did he play in 80s ? Yes
Q5 Did he play more than 10 tests ? Yes
Q6 Was he a bowler ? Yes