• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Draft (ODI XI and Test XI, 79-09)

Athlai

Not Terrible
So are we picking one team which will play both tests and ODIs? Or a team for tests and a separate team, according to the same conditions, for one dayers?
Two teams, one for Tests and a separate one for ODI's but according to the same conditions. Should be interesting to see how much the teams differ.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Things are in shambles! :p

Nag, think I get it now, should be interesting, and quite complicated. Just disappointed I've got a damn minnow. :ph34r:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Things are in shambles! :p

Nag, think I get it now, should be interesting, and quite complicated. Just disappointed I've got a damn minnow. :ph34r:
Haha yeah I knew it'd be a bit tricky at first, I reckon by limiting it from 79-present we get a pretty even player base besides perhaps a slightly superior Australia.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dire but predictable start by Chaminda considering he picked Murali first in the Test Draft.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
The thing I am most interested in this draft is the payback factor..

Will people target the person who took one of their players?

Athlai just one clarification, can you change your mind if your player is both test odi halfway through or is it your decision from the start?

bagapath

International Captain
sorry didntt notice the 1979 cut off for debut

brian lara for test and ODIs

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
Reckon it should be played at least once post 79, (1 Jan 1979 pres) rather than debuted.