• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mystery Box Draft

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
End of the round imo. allows time for people to say "oh man I was gonna pick that guy" before the player is revealed, which is fun.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
No indeed. I wanted Miller. But not Johnson.

My choice- M: Batsman, England, 1976

Anyone tell me if there's a way to look up a list of all players by year debuted?

kingkallis

International Coach
It's tricky as well. There are not just 2 but more than 2 ARs so you won't know what you end up with but yeah that's the best available option right now.

kingkallis

International Coach
@Monk

Cricinfo > select decade > highest/most runs or wickets for that particular nation and you will see the debut year in the span

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
No indeed. I wanted Miller. But not Johnson.

My choice- M: Batsman, England, 1976

Anyone tell me if there's a way to look up a list of all players by year debuted?
Just curious, who were you expecting this to be?