• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Milestones

_TiGeR-ToWn_

U19 Debutant
Would some explain to me the importance of becoming the leading poster on a forum? the geek of all geeks trophy? I prefer to read the people who have posted like between 2-5 a day quality beats quantity, I cant remember the last time I took any notice of a Richard post.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Would some explain to me the importance of becoming the leading poster on a forum? the geek of all geeks trophy?
There isn't one, it's a harmless bit of fun.
I prefer to read the people who have posted like between 2-5 a day quality beats quantity
The two are not polar opposites. You'd have to be a complete fool to think I don't attain both.
I cant remember the last time I took any notice of a Richard post.
Good, saves me wasting my time 8-)ing at you.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I thought that when Richard passed Marc the Universe would implode.

Ah well.

First time for at least 4 and a half years that Marc hasn't held the top spot, I guess.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I thought that when Richard passed Marc the Universe would implode.

Ah well.

First time for at least 4 and a half years that Marc hasn't held the top spot, I guess.
Due to the irregular reading of this forum I wasn't entirely sure who Marc was so I looked at some of his posts.....one of his final one's - the second paragraph sums things up pretty well. Marc vacates the forum

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've tended to presume he took it sometime in late 2001, really. He already had about 15,000 when you and me joined in late 2003.