• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Michael vaughan or ICC ?

Which is better for simulating matches quickly and easy retireval of stats etc ?

• ICC

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Michael Vaughan

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Theres something better ( Pls mention in your post)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

Deja moo

International Captain
Which is better ? I know people say ICCs better, but my understanding is that there are limited number of teams in ICC whereas MV has all the teams on the planet represented.

Last edited:

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
I've played only a bit of MV, but the interface looks cumbersome and not as streamlined. I prefer ICC.

Shoaib

Banned
sledger said:
ICC also has highlights and stuff, very addictive actually.
I agree.I think I've become an ICC addict as I cannot sleep properly without playing it atleast for half an hour every night.And I'm expecting ICC 2005 to be more addictive than the previous versions.

Deja moo

International Captain
The thinking in the other thread is that ICC2005 will merely be a database update, released to cash in on Ashes fever.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It's going to have to be more than just a DB update (because the DB structure was kind of released, and the work done here with updated DBs would make their work fairly useless)

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
i'd say wait a few months for the newer version.(now under the name Cricket Coach)

dobbo2k4

Cricket Spectator
i have both and have to say that ICC is so much better in so many ways. Is a lot more fun to play and a lot more realistic. Get the new one from www.play.com though only £15. Great deal for a top quality game. MV is so much more unrealistic, you can get a team full of oversees players?