• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Megan Schutt

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thread so bad it isn't even worthy of food discussion.

Took a really good **** today. Nice and soft. Decent pressure.

8.5/10.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I've always loved anything slow cooked. Start with your basic onion, celery and carrot triumvirate, gently fried without burning, remove from pan and add your meat, gently sear for the maillard reaction, return the veggies to the pan and add root veggies and grains or pulses as required, your seasonings of choice, before adding just enough rich real stock to cover everything.Gentlest simmer for a couple of hours, it should reduce but at the end it can be reduced over higher heat if needed. Spectacular in winter, especially, served with mashed/scalloped potatoes and cabbage for dinner, with the leftovers on sourdough toast for breakfast or lunch the next day.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Schutt is a proud South Aussie, as am I.

Fed on good Adelaide Hills lamb no doubt, can't go wrong

Last edited:

Burgey

Is Aussue a different dialect spoken in Southern Australian regions?
I actually think it is. You only have to listen to tossers like the Downers and Pyne to know South Aussies and Adelaidians in particular haven't had the silver spoon removed from their arses since colonization.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
I actually think it is. You only have to listen to tossers like the Downers and Pyne to know South Aussies and Adelaidians in particular haven't had the silver spoon removed from their arses since colonization.
The South Australians I've met actually seem to have much better accents than most Aussies. They say "dance", "chance", "branch", "Grant" etc properly with long a sounds rather than sounding like wannabe Americans. They sound almost as good as Kiwis.

Burgey

The South Australians I've met actually seem to have much better accents than most Aussies. They say "dance", "chance", "branch", "Grant" etc properly with long a sounds rather than sounding like wannabe Americans. They sound almost as good as Kiwis.
How is this even a thing? Generally an accent surely isn't good or bad, it just is, ins't it? The Pynes and Downers of this world are just Bunyip Aristocracy tossers who bung on a faux Oxbridge accent, like a lot of South Aussies for whatever reason. I suspect it's because they rightly feel inferior and try to make up for it.

But if there is some qualitative measure, as has been pointed out I don't know that our Kiwi brethren are in a position to enter into this discussion over their *** pack of fush ****tails and chups at lench.

Last edited: