• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Main teams you support?

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I like to keep a eye on most of the domestic leagues around the world so i find myself supporting token sides, but its Sri Lanka first, then Tamil Union and NSW. Some of the other sides i support around the world include:
- Cape Cobras, Western Province (South Africa)
- Lancashire (England)
- Central Province (Sri Lankan Provincal Champs)
- Tamil Nadu (India)

archie mac

International Coach
Mike Hussey said:
Anyone but England? :p
Agree, but the Kiwi's can be a bit annoying too, especially when they are beating us at League and Union, does not happen that much in cricket thankfully :@

Mike Hussey

U19 12th Man
While we are on the subject, NZ and Enlish commentators suck! So bias, I have Austar Digital so I can turn them of in certain games.

Mike Hussey

U19 12th Man
Trouble for TAS, 2 quick wickets, Dawson for 39, and Di Venuto, 52. Fustrating, he hit two fiftes this game but couldn't go on.

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
Mike Hussey said:
While we are on the subject, NZ and Enlish commentators suck! So bias, I have Austar Digital so I can turn them of in certain games.
the aussie commentators never shut up about how good the aussies are

ClownSymonds

U19 Vice-Captain
+++ Australia
++ Pakistan
+ Queensland
+ Sussex
+ Whoever is playing England
- Victoria
- Sri Lanka
-- Bangladesh
-- New Zealand
------------------------------------- England

Last edited:

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Australia, then anyone playing England! :D

Domestically, Saussies all the way! :D But county, I really don't have a favourite.....depends on how many Aussies they have! :p

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia, NSW, and Warwickshire

And anyone playing England, Sth Africa, NZ, India, SL, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Zimbabawe, and the West Indies