• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni is spectacular!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
If that makes you feel better than I am happy for you. :) I dont know nibbs/psxpro enough but I have seen Cricket Player's post and IMO he is alright. I am not offended at all ( I guess that will be a dissapointment for you).

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
Dhoni seems to be the punching boy right now as everyone is keen on attacking him for playing a dumb shot, but then he's no angles and humans do make mistake.

I expect MS DHONI to answer his critics in style in ODI by going total ballistic and pilling up big tons

adharcric

International Coach
RolledOver said:
Dhoni seems to be the punching boy right now as everyone is keen on attacking him for playing a dumb shot, but then he's no angles and humans do make mistake.

I expect MS DHONI to answer his critics in style in ODI by going total ballistic and pilling up big tons
He'll only answer his critics when he consistently plays composed innings in test matches for India. He doesn't really have any critics to answer in one-day cricket.

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
I think it was the first time he made a blunder by playing that shot(though he did it twice in one inning). Realization is punishment enough, i'm sure he will bounce back in test matches and there is no need to drop him or punish him

adharcric

International Coach
RolledOver said:
I think it was the first time he made a blunder by playing that shot(though he did it twice in one inning). Realization is punishment enough, i'm sure he will bounce back in test matches and there is no need to drop him or punish him
Realization can't be assumed. He has to perform and I too hope that he will.
Btw, did you forget his aggressive drive/nick off Flintoff (i think) at Nagpur when the team was in disarray already? He's also showed composure in the 1st innings at Mumbai though.