• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lowest Battrick Score

headhunter

International Vice-Captain
**** sake just got bowled out for 15!!!

So on that note i challange you to post your lowest ever totals on battrick.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
There was a 1 earlier this season, just randomly mention it on Australian sledging and MOD-Ash will provide the link within a few minutes. I don't think I've gone below three figures yet. (y) Lowest is 110, just the other week.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Just checked mine and the lowest for me was 71, maybe cause i haven't played gun teams yet.

Bobisback

International Regular
Mine is 73, though i did score 70 batting first, but won the game, though that was against a fairly mediocre team.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
There was a 1 earlier this season, just randomly mention it on Australian sledging and MOD-Ash will provide the link within a few minutes.
Rob decided to test this theory.

By: Robertinho
To: nadslaing 01/07/2007 at 15:35
45377.17 in reply to 45377.16

There should be some low totals this round... the lowest ever was a 1, wasn't it? Does anyone have the link?
By: MOD-ash
To: Robertinho 01/07/2007 at 15:36
45377.18 in reply to 45377.17

There should be some low totals this round... the lowest ever was a 1, wasn't it? Does anyone have the link?

Of course

(1012236)
Check out the time of the two posts.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Hahaha. Haven't seen the match but I'm guessing Ash manages the team that bowled the team out?

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah, he has nothing to do with the match, he just seems to provide the link a lot.

Spitfires_Fan

State Vice-Captain
My lowest is 118 in the first round of the cup this season. Plenty of time to do worse - I'm sure that once the CW Cup starts I'll be looking to beat that!

Mahindinho

State Vice-Captain
I just got bowled out for 22 sodding runs, in the cup, by a pair of Wonderfuls.

I am Not Happy about this.

Dr_Brad

Banned
I bowled my opposition out for 44 and i was like piece of cake i've got this and i was all bowled out for 15
thats my lowest