• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Testing Forum#

Testing Forum

• Option 1

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Option 2

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 4

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Option 5

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Option 6

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Option 7

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Option 8

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Irrelevant Option 1

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • You Sunk My Battleship.

Votes: 46 56.1%

• Total voters

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
^How good?

Two questions, since when have you been allowed back in town after being banished, and what mystical powers have you gained?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^How good?

Two questions, since when have you been allowed back in town after being banished, and what mystical powers have you gained?
1. I have been back the same amount of time it takes to cook 2,972 pies.
2. I have gained the power to be able to predict the exact amount of time it takes to cook a pie.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now, two questions for you:

a) Where have you been, ****? and:
b) Will you vote for Craigos in the Battle of the Members?

KennyD

a) I have been to the stars in the sky, searching for your finest pie
To devour , to eat, to consume, then exert from my anus a certain fume
b) Will need time to consider, as Craigos once gave me a smile that caused his face to melt off and left his previous fine reputation in tatters.

KennyD

But seriously...Murphy when did you come back? I had a look here for the first time in two years, wasn't going to post, but then saw your alley like return so I decided to sit with you guys for a while.