• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Ponting

International Regular
burkey_1988 said:
Trent, how'd the drinking contest go ?
Hahaha its like your on morphein...... drinking on an empty stomach.... you can feel the alcohol rushing through your body...... I got to 6 in about half an hour..... then...... umm..... i cant remember......

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Jamee999 said:
*hehe* you said balls *hehe*

What a guy
I found this photo from your trip to the supermarket Jamee

and whats with all this copycat malarkey Jamee, can't you think of anything original yourself?

King_Ponting

International Regular
superkingdave said:
I found this photo from your trip to the supermarket Jamee

and whats with all this copycat malarkey Jamee, can't you think of anything original yourself?
**** he'd be pushing the half ton.....

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I ask to be moved from my position.

It seems as though there are two ready made "Half Back Flankers" who need to take that position off my hands :sleep:

Oh, and thanks for all the mentions in the match report, Buddh. You could have just been up front and written at the start "Jack played a crap game", so I didn't have to read through it all :p

Buddhmaster

International Captain
vic_orthdox said:
I ask to be moved from my position.

It seems as though there are two ready made "Half Back Flankers" who need to take that position off my hands :sleep:

Oh, and thanks for all the mentions in the match report, Buddh. You could have just been up front and written at the start "Jack played a crap game", so I didn't have to read through it all :p
you were disapointing Jack, and i dont really wanna speak to you after that

Status
Not open for further replies.