• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

#Link to Cricket Chat forum#

Clickey#$%&^$

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
TF CC at full strength for heavy-weight clash
The TF CC has announced a full-strength side for their blockbuster clash with Sri Lanka in the 1st test to be played at Kandy.

1. Borcich (vc)
2. Blackman (vc)
3. Murphy (c)
4. Stedman
5. Dauth
6. Phillipps
7. Fuller
8. Mittensmonger
9. Richards (wk)
10. Ganguly
11. Edmunds

Sources from inside the camp have denied claims that the rebellious 'gimp' tour has had any affect on team morale, and that struggling seamer Nath Patrick was excluded for 'poor performance and excessive groin-pointing'.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
I heard on the grapevine that Cameron was quote, "homo", end quote.

Explains a few things for mine.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Second Rebel Tour Announced

The rebel team, Testing Forum XI, will travel to Australia for a three test match series. Sean Bennett has recently been signed to the team, and will replace King Ponting at the top of the order, while his leg spinners will no doubt come in handy.

Captain Andy Cameron today unveiled the side, in batting order, that will be taking the field against Australia:

S Bennett
M Pitt
G Thomas
JR Gray
C Craigos
S Popat
T Weber
P Chawla
J McNamara
A Cameron
P Gundry

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Testing Forum XI win 2-1

After a fiercely contested series, the Testing Forum XI has come out on top against the Australian side.

The Testing Forum XI took the first game, thanks to a century from Matt Pitt, and half centuries from Gray, Weber, Bennett, Popat and Thomas, while Pratyush Chawla took 5 for the game.

The second game was another victory for the Testing Forum XI, who declared both innings to eventually win by 73 runs. Matt Pitt again hit a century for the team, while as did Craig Craigos, while Thomas and Popat both made 90s. McNamara starred with the ball, taking 9 wickets altogether in the match.

The visitors then dropped the dead rubber, Australia storming home by 314 runs. The Testing Forum XI were twice bundled out for less than 215, with only Sudeep Popat crossing 50 for the rebel team. Cameron bowled impressively, especially in the second innnings when he took 6 wickets, but it was not enough to prevent a loss.

Attachments

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Sean Bennett's Official Statement: Rebel Tour Was Mistake

My decision to tour Australia with the rebel team was borne out of frustration. My understanding of my position within the TF team was that I would only play when Jack McNamara was unavailable, and there the offer was. A guarantee of gametime for a full tour.
I do not regret my decision - I got to tour with some good cricketers and good people who perhaps haven't been treated by the TF as well as they might, especially Cameron, and got some gametime.
However, I do admit the tour was a mistake. I had to tour with Gray and Grundy, the tour was packed into a ridiculously short space of time and posts and the bit of dribble on Cameron's shirt was revolting, I have jeopardised my future in the TF team and also managed to somehow get out to Bracken, an ultimate shameful experience.
I am not sorry for what I have done and feel justified in my reasons for doing it, but I hope I can be forgiven by the TF community in the future.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Good change to be batting at 3 on the rebel tour. Of coruse I jumped at the chance to go. Better than place 4th grade cricket. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.