• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

lets try and make a thread not about kath and kim

Kimbo

International Debutant
look at moiye, look at moiye, kimmoiye, look at moiye ploise

oops...

Last edited:

danno

Cricket Spectator
like there is any chance of us ever doing that................we'd never talk if we didn't have them to talk about!!

Kimbo

International Debutant
I must say the new kath and kim website is brilliant. I really want to see the series with the "posh" shop ladies... those sound clips are so funny.
especially when they say pshychiatrist.

Kimbo

International Debutant
cant wait to get mums computer back...
danni: when i was passed out in cambridge... (or at least drunk and sleeping)

danno

Cricket Spectator
sorry, i'm intrigued..............what is this AAAS society?!?!

oh and you right drinking is bad........but then i'm a bad girl.............!!!

Kimbo

International Debutant
its the Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society. Some people at cricketweb decided that he is so class that they needed to create a fan club.

and yes danno... we've all sinned terribly, we're goin to have to talk our way into heaven- specially you, you might need to bat your eyelashes or something as well...

danno

Cricket Spectator
so glad i asked now......at least i can say i have learnt something new today!

not sure what you mean about me and heaven?!? i was just going to stick a nice short skirt and low cut top on and will fly through the gates no questions asked!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The AAAS is always on the lookout for new members.

Despite what Kim said, we did not set it up because AA is class.

Kimbo

International Debutant
getting slightly concerned here...
do you have any normal pics of us at all?

Last edited: