• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kyle Jamieson vs. Axar Patel

Whose bowling average you want more to come down to the ground?

• Total voters

sunilz

International Regular
Imagine fighting with English posters on this forum because Vaughan posted something on Twitter ?

karan_fromthestands

State Captain
It's a treat to watch bowlers like Jamieson in action, I would love to see him have a long and impressive career and be the modern day Ambrose.

Axar Patel kinda bowlers are meh.
I think he has the tools to be successful in all conditions, sure his numbers are not going to be this good forever, but he has shown that he is quick at making adjustments to suit the pitches.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Axar Patel's bowling average has gone from 11.24 to 11.86 after Mumbai test. Kyle Jamieson's has gone from 15.05 to 16.03.

Both are going down i.e. up.

Last edited:

_00_deathscar

International Debutant
Axar Patel's bowling average has gone from 11.24 to 11.86 after Mumbai test. Kyle Jamieson's has gone from 15.05 to 16.03.

Bother are going down i.e. up.
Only cos Kohli annoyingly wanted Jayant to get wickets. Should have given all his overs and wickets to Axar.

Bolo.

International Vice-Captain

5%+ change in averages. Extrapolating from this change they will both be averaging triple digits soon. Compound growth is a bitch.

Flem274*

123/5

I knew they were hacks all along.

Unsure who you guys have next at home (I'm assuming Axar won't play in SA) but we've got the Bangers. If NZ decide to be mean and go in full strength then Jamieson's average will collapse towards 0 again.

Apex Predator

State Vice-Captain

Unsure who you guys have next at home (I'm assuming Axar won't play in SA) but we've got the Bangers. If NZ decide to be mean and go in full strength then Jamieson's average will collapse towards 0 again.
Lankans are coming in February 2022 for 2 tests. I am assuming they will give pace friendly tracks.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Will Soult leave that much for him though?