• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

kimbOOOOOO, kimbO the batsman

danno

Cricket Spectator
hey good work........! i like the way you saved it for the nz season.......hope you realise we'll be expecting more of the same over here next summer!!

ps. i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimbo

International Debutant
women decided on being called batsmen. Basically... batswoman sounds stew-pid. and batter sounds ... well... american.

but anyway. im not a batsman really. might be able to call myself somewhat of an all rounder though.

Kimbo

International Debutant
Thanks RanjO, learnt it all from you. Whatta coach.

And whaaat? spam like spiced ham in a can... or spam like the annoying advertising... makes no sense either way.

danno

Cricket Spectator
i don't normally need any help......but he did a fine job!! just waiting for a cure now....maybe ****spur?!?!

RanjO

U19 Debutant
Miss Langevelt how you doing??
20 mins is a long innings for our Kimbo, any longer she ends up like this........

Attachments