• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Keshav Maharaj

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Must be the best spinner in the world now.
Has a very good record in most countries, superb in NZ and SL, and just took 7-37 vs Somerset to bowl them out for 77 to get a tie for Lancashire.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Looks a champion. Bowled well in SL too, for a touring non Asian spinner at least. I hope he can sustain it to become the new people's champion, following Herath's retirement in November.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks a champion. Bowled well in SL too, for a touring non Asian spinner at least. I hope he can sustain it to become the new people's champion, following Herath's retirement in November.
He'll need to up his calorie intake significantly

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No left arm-spinner can be the people's champion because left-arm-orthodox is the worst style of bowling and cricket would be best off without it.

Groundking

International Debutant
The peoples champ is retiring? :( But he's still so good.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Best part about Maharaj is his batting against fellow spinners. Sees them as rivals and bombs sixes for fun.