• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kent CCC: Press Conference

Rich2001

International Captain
Kent County Cricket Club have called this press conference today to announce the news that the new Kent website goes online as of now. The website will allow it’s fans to keep up to date with the latest news at the club and also a place to find general information.

Currently the website is very new and still has a lot of work to be completed, however the main shell is now in place and the decision was taken to open the doors so to speak.

The history information is still being collected and as a result we have decided to leave the page blank for now.

The NEW Kent website can be viewed by clicking the link below

http://www.cricketweb.net/worldclubcricket/kent/index.shtml

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Surrey congratulate Rich on the website but ask when will he be bothered to update the main WCC site since the manager is still wrong more than 6 weeks after the appointment!

Rich2001

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Surrey congratulate Rich on the website but ask when will he be bothered to update the main WCC site since the manager is still wrong more than 6 weeks after the appointment!

Yes, sorry will update the small parts tonight/tommorow

However not sure about the main parts, batting avg's etc as i lost Excel and FrontPage I can't just copy the info across... I have to write in every letter in notepad and it would take forever.... I started to to part of it the other night and gave up after about 20 mins after making little impact.

I hope to upgrade my comp soon so hopfully can get back to things soon.

If anyone wants to cover the site for a short period, iam happy to send you the relevent code... This would be espically helpfull as I will be taking over the WCC for 8 or so weeks so and spare time will be less as a result.

Last edited: