• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James Norwood Draft

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Fairly simple one. You draft a football team but all the players have to be James Norwood. Register your interest within 73 hours at which point I’ll produce a draft order

NB Bradman rule applies, so you can’t pick Norwood

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Any restriction on formations?

Do we have to pick a goalkeeper or can we just assume that Norwood is so good that the team doesn't need one?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Smitteh has advised me he wishes to draft James Norwood.

Over to you Marc

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Bugger, I would have liked a go in this one, but now that I see Norwood has been taken it seems I'm a bit late.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Timeout on Shri who had a double pick so back to me and I pick James Norwood

Marc next but Shri also needs to pick twice

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'll take James Norwood with my second pick, and then James Norwood with my third. So happy Norwood and Norwood fell to me.
Current team

GK: James Norwood

LB:
CB:
CB:
RB:

LW:
CM:
AM: James Norwood
CM:
RW:

FW: James Norwood

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think it's my turn so I'm going to go left field and pick James Norwood as player/manager.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gone for an obscure pick here, ex-Exeter and Forest Green forward James Norwood is going to partner Norwood up front

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
About time. Can't believe he lasted this long.

Hard to predict who's gonna get picked next, still lots of quality options left here.