• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jacques Kallis vs Imran Khan

Better cricketer ?

• Kallis

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Imran

Votes: 44 72.1%

• Total voters

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Case in point.
Nah that's just one bloke who puts an inordinate emphasis on genius or clutchness. He's not even wrong considering his priorities. However, there are many more people who try to make Kallis into someone he wasn't. It's like if a big section of CW really believed Ponting was merely unlucky every time he played in India.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah that's just one bloke who puts an inordinate emphasis on genius or clutchness. He's not even wrong considering his priorities. However, there are many more people who try to make Kallis into someone he wasn't. It's like if a big section of CW really believed Ponting was merely unlucky every time he played in India.
Everyone is unlucky in India. How else do you explain nobody beating them at home?

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Imran has the edge in primary skills, though closer than some are saying. I rank Imran somewhere between 6th and 8th and Kallis somewhere in the mid teens. I disliked his style and found it a bit selfish, but his record is impressive, especially on home pitches.

Imran takes the win in the secondary role more comfortably, though not a run away. Kallis could be handful in the right conditions and when he wanted to.

Kallis takes the tertiary skill, he was truly one of the all time greats in the cordon. He was safe and surprisingly mobile for a big man.

So Imran

subshakerz

International Coach
Imran has the edge in primary skills, though closer than some are saying. I rank Imran somewhere between 6th and 8th and Kallis somewhere in the mid teens. I disliked his style and found it a bit selfish, but his record is impressive, especially on home pitches.

Imran takes the win in the secondary role more comfortably, though not a run away. Kallis could be handful in the right conditions and when he wanted to.

Kallis takes the tertiary skill, he was truly one of the all time greats in the cordon. He was safe and surprisingly mobile for a big man.

So Imran
I'm impressed Imran seems to be rising in your estimation than earlier.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm impressed Imran seems to be rising in your estimation than earlier.
I have repeatedly said I don't hate Imran, that's your perception of it.
Nothing has changed, it's hard to rate that next tier of guys, Donald, Imran, Garner, Lillee, Trueman, Holding, Davidson. That's probably the order today, but it changes 🤷🏾‍♂️

Thought you were coming after me for saying I rate Kallis's catching over Imran's captaincy