• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's Sad!!!!

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Betting was one of the good and enjoying part of WCC which i enjoyed very much.Now that it has been stopped i feel very sad.

If we can continue it without giving loans to the bankrupt players as everyone want then i am ready.I will not participate in the betting as i have lost all my money and i appeal to others who have lost also to take it in their stride.

It should not be because of us that a great enjoyment part of WCC is stopped.

As everyone wants loans not to be given so be it and we shall continue the betting.

Graham

3rd Umpire
I stand by the call I made last season for a prediction points league rather than money betting. Less arguments and much more straightforward.

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
i should be sent $20 grand in the mail then from what i won
hahahahahhaha
in REAL money

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Graham said:
I stand by the call I made last season for a prediction points league rather than money betting. Less arguments and much more straightforward.
This is an option...
Im afraid that the betting will not go ahead....