• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Italy's formation

Craig

World Traveller
Normally they play 4-2-31 with Del Piero playing on the left wing alongside Totti, but they do not work together, and apparently don't get on off field (maybe it is the Juve-Roma rivalry - think Liverpool v Man U). Personally if they stick to that formation I would put Cassano alongside Totti because they have formed a good combation at Roma.

The other option I would do is to play a 4-3-1-2 formation with Totti playing in behind Vieri and either Cassano/Del Piero up front.

Thoughts?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
isnt totti still suspended??

but cassano has to play either way IMO

Craig

World Traveller
For another two games.

If Totti were available that is.

I am not to impressed tha Cannavaro is suspended for the next game.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
well hes not available to maybe you should be thinking about a formation without him!