• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is the current Australian batting order stronger than that of the lost generation?

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Chris Tremlett needs to be in there, if this isn't an Australian side.

Graeme Smith stiff to miss out as well.
Yeah I think I'll put him in over Tait.

Was only going to go all Aussie after I realised most of the guys I was thinking about were Aussies.

Hayden
Smith G
Du Plessis
Watson
Symonds
Stoinis

Russell
Pattinson
Sreesanth
Tremlett

Just missing a keeper.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Good call re: Siddle ATG status.

Mr, I did think of Holdsworth, probably could be close to the 4th XI if a fast bowler complimented the rest of the attack.

Brad Williams is another quick with a similar record.

How about Mick Lewis? Forever remember for Joburg 434, but he was aite at Shield level.

Last edited:

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Maybe in height, but he's got the dad-bod of a guy with crippling back problems.

I suspect though Joe Burns could be a secret unit.