• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Ricky Ponting a Bad Sport???

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by vandemataram
Originally posted by Gregory Blewett
The test would be to see if James could beat Nasser in the toss, He wins alot of them...
:lol::lol::lol::lol:;);););):P:P:P:P
And that all they wins:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.
Though England di win a onedayer against the Mighty SL team yesterday:P
Who have won the World Cup before...and India have...? Nope! :D

Originally posted by Rik
What do you guys make of this statement?? The guy obviously doesn't know much about WC history, no wonder he came with with such a statement!

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
The test would be to see if James could beat Nasser in the toss, He wins alot of them...
I remember when Nasser couldn't win the toss, he came onto "They Think It's All Over", a sports/comedy program with Nick Hancock, Gary Linekar and David Gower, and they tossed a coin and asked him to call and he called wrong...says everything doesn't it...luckly Nasser seems to be winning them a lot lately so it's making up for that bad luck. Anyway I think on current form Nasser would beat James...though I'm not betting on it...Tosses are fickle things :lol:

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Originally posted by Rik
What do you guys make of this statement?? The guy obviously doesn't know much about WC history, no wonder he came with with such a statement!
Oh sorry, I forgot that you take everything so seriously! In the last 10 years I ment, but of course you would think otherwise! :rolleyes:

Choora

State Regular
Originally posted by Rik

Its England that has never won a World cup though they have played the final 3 times.India was the first country after WI 2 win a World Cup and that too in England;).

Though the team England defeated was hardly the team that won the World cup for Lanka back in '96.So i wonder why was it brought up atall!

Originally posted by Rik
[Oh sorry, I forgot that you take everything so seriously! In the last 10 years I ment, but of course you would think otherwise! :rolleyes:
You are right, i shouldn't take your statements seriously atall:lol::lol::lol:

The team that won the WC in '96 was totally different than the present Lankan team!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I guess that means that SL are the worst team ever then, because if you believe a certain faction on here, England have been these last few weeks (despite the very impressive recent record)

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
In the last 10 years the Finalists have been: 1992 Pakistan and England
1996 Australia and Sri Lanka
1999 Australia and Pakistan

No India...but England are in one of the finals :P

Originally posted by Rik

No India...but England are in one of the finals :P
What does all this means?? Were those team the same as the present England team??

I can say that India has won a world cup and England have never won it, but that is all irrelevant as it will be a totally diffrerent English and Indian team in the year 2003!

Originally posted by marc71178
I guess that means that SL are the worst team ever then, because if you believe a certain faction on here, England have been these last few weeks (despite the very impressive recent record)
Impressive???? England has a very poor record(recent) except for Zimb, all other test playing nations have a better record against England.
I guess you got mixed up between the test team and the oneday team

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Impressive???? England has a very poor record(recent) except for Zimb, all other test playing nations have a better record against England.
Well, it's only been Tests we've been playing recently to get this undeserved reputation, so what do you think?

Originally posted by Rik

And when he realises his mistake he comes up with...

[/quote]

No India...but England are in one of the finals
[/quote]

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Originally posted by marc71178
Well, it's only been Tests we've been playing recently to get this undeserved reputation, so what do you think?
Rik has been talking about England's great achievement in ODI in this very thread.And in recent past England have played ODI and as i said earlier their record is very poor!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
How in the hell did this get from Ricky Ponting to being a bash between England and India????

Anyway Go England...
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rik has been talking about England's great achievement in ODI in this very thread.And in recent past England have played ODI and as i said earlier their record is very poor!
But the undeserved poor reputation hasn't only just occurred, it's been going on for a couple of months... That has been based on Tests.

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
Originally posted by Rik

And when he realises his mistake he comes up with...

No India...but England are in one of the finals
[/quote]

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P [/quote]

The guy never gives up:lol::lol::lol::lol: