• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is India under represented at the level ICC officialdom?

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
It's not about 'allocation'...its about picking the best people for the job.
Match Referees job is mostly allocatable to any ex-Cricketer with modest communication skills ...as people like Proctor and others have shown...so I can't see it being difficult to be allocated by country as there would be quite a number capable of doing it among ex-cricketers of each country...

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Representation is irrelevant, influence is everything

India has that by the truckload

pasag

RTDAS
It does hurt doesn't it....:laugh: a great day for World Cricket...:laugh:
Australia losing? Not really, it was bound to happen sometime and after Sydney I didn't think the streak deserved to go on for much longer. Was a great cricket match and that's all really one can ask for.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Just seems strange that the largest Test playing nation is under represented at the officialdom level....while Australia appears over represented on the ICC gravy train...:laugh:
No it doesn't. And you could hardly call any conclusions made from such a small sample size compelling.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Your avatar failed to download properly for the first time ever. My computer must be getting old.