• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

interesting article.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
sledger said:
a reliable source, copyright is protected and there is no danger from it either.
So this pal of yours - does he write a lot of articles and are they only about cricket?

;)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
steds said:
I didn't bother reading it, but I know who wrote it. Could tell straight away. Once had a similar experience to Sledger, see...
Daym you, you giveaway you.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
And going off the same school of logic, with a bit less rain, Billy's finger staying down, and no MJH cover drive, this summer could have been 4-0.
It could.
Yet with a bit less rain we'd almost certainly have won at Old Trafford and quite possibly at The Oval.
And please - the Trent Bridge game was won long before that Hoggard coverdrive. It was never lost even before Giles and Hoggard came together.
Truth is England completely dominated the series from Edgbaston onwards and anyone could see that. Lord's would have been better placed in the previous series, and rarely if ever were Australia dominant from then on.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Same place I've been on my many other absences.
Congratulations on becoming a Staff Member. :)