• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Injuries and Points Tables - Season 1

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
four rounds of one day and three rounds of first class to go. It will be two up and two down. No play offs.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Loss hurt us with NRR especially. Hopefully we can finish the season with wins, however the title may be out of our reach now.

Simon

Loss hurt us with NRR especially. Hopefully we can finish the season with wins, however the title may be out of our reach now.
hmm you are still equal first on points, I'd think if any of the sides on 8 points wins their three remaining matches they will win the title.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
hmm you are still equal first on points, I'd think if any of the sides on 8 points wins their three remaining matches they will win the title.
Was kinda doubting my side's ability to win the remaining matches when I made that comment.

Simon

Injuries and tables updated. Well done to Kent who have claimed the Division 2 First Class title, the second promotion spot is still up for grabs with four teams still in the hunt with one match to go.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
So, bottom team gets demoted while 2nd last gets a "thanks for trying' sticker but doesn't have to play off? :ph34r: