• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian fans bad news and justified pessisim thread #FatRahiHai

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
India's bowling exposed. No longer the only team not to concede 300 runs.
Yeah after this, both SA and Australia will fancy a 300+ score against our attack. And if they are batting first and setting up an imposing total, our long tail is going to be exposed.

Adorable Asshole

International Regular
Kohli has a WC SF hundred now, so you’d rate Kohli>Bumrah in SFs
As much as I'm a Kohli fan, I'm not gonna lose my objectivity. This was a good performance. Enough to be convincingly better than Sachin and AB but still not enough to make up for his past chokes.

Bumrah for all this fault never failed as much as Kohli in WCs.

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
As much as I'm a Kohli fan, I'm not gonna lose my objectivity. This was a good performance. Enough to be convincingly better than Sachin and AB but still not enough to make up for his past chokes.

Bumrah for all this fault never failed as much as Kohli in WCs.
What if he scores something 80+ in the finals?

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
Serious question to the posters on this thread, how would you (in a chronological order) list the contributions of players from India’s squad from most to least valuable?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Too much positivity here. Lets not lose sight. There were some signs of slippage in standards yesterday. Siraj was poor, Bumrah had a very poor start. Jadeja was launched back over his head multiple times. Fielding wasn’t very good.

HouHsiaoHsien

International 12th Man
I guess Ind will prefer losing to SA in the finals, rather than Aus, cause the latter coupled with 2003 will give the Aussies too much bragging rights over us?