• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

centurymaker

International Captain
Musheer Khan, what a player! Just turned 19 and he is killing it at the domestic level with the bat and ball.

Even Sarfraz Khan had said that his brother is a better batsman than him. Much more potential imo. And even with the ball is a decent left arm spinner. All his life he has trained with his 7 year elder brother Sarfraz and thus has honed his skills a lot sooner and is much more resilient, from what I have heard.

I think he is the next Indian star and might even replace his elder brother in the team in the next 1-2 years.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Musheer Khan, what a player! Just turned 19 and he is killing it at the domestic level with the bat and ball.

Even Sarfraz Khan had said that his brother is a better batsman than him. Much more potential imo. And even with the ball is a decent left arm spinner. All his life he has trained with his 7 year elder brother Sarfraz and thus has honed his skills a lot sooner and is much more resilient, from what I have heard.

I think he is the next Indian star and might even replace his elder brother in the team in the next 1-2 years.
58.77 with the bat and 22 on the nose with the ball by my calculations

I mean you can't really have better FC stats than that as an all rounder, even if only his 6th game.

I mean most people don't start of their FC that great let alone having them averages, that anyone would dream of.

Bas De Leede has started off in a similar vein but he's 24 and played a lot of internationals already(also bats at 7/8)