• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Cricket Dhaba

Best thread name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cnerd123

likes this
lol I love how he's just sitting there eating through all of that, and even when he's lecturing her he's still got that plate of food in his hand.

I wonder what he was eating. I see rotis and a sabzi of some sort. Is Dravid a vegetarian?

rparikh14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Lol just when Rayudu might've been able to stake a claim in the ODI side, he's failed a yo-yo test, so is out of the ODI tour. Didn't think of him to be that unfit personally.

Any ideas for who his replacement might be?

rparikh14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Easy win for India A.

Thing is, if Shaw was called up (presumably to the one day squad), this would mean playing him as an opener instead of one of Rohit/Dhawan/Rahul, all good batsmen in their own right (even though I don't particularly like Rohit use to his insane inconsistency). Therefore, can't really see it being viable at the moment.

srbhkshk

International Captain
I don't see why we can't play him in the middle order - ffs going back to Raina is just stupid, yes the guy is good under pressure but does he even have the reflexes anymore?

imo -

Rohit
Dhawan
Kohli
Rahul
Shaw
Dhoni
Pandya

could work well enough give the teams (Dhoni's ?) refusal to come up the order. If he does come up the order then yes, maybe there isn't place for Shaw.

rparikh14

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah maybe but I've never seen Shaw bat anywhere other than opener so would not expect him at 5. IMO someone like Pant would be great there.

Was actually quite triggered yesterday when Raina was named as the replacement for Rayudu - hoped Pant would be called up after a stellar IPL.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
India recalled Raina.. WTF?? Indian selection in recent times have been so much like Pakistani selection - Picking Rohit in the Test team based on his ODI exploits, now going back to pick a tried and tested failure in the team ala Imran Farhat and Ahmed Shehzad.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Raina is actually a good pick. He did his job perfectly for ages and we've never found anyone who could do it half as well as him since.