• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India are cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boobidy

Banned
Going on Sehwag's logic, those dirty players are all cheats.

Appealing for Matthew Hayden when he obviously missed the ball. I wonder which team is playing within the spirit of the game today.

Fezza_8600

Cricket Spectator
And as if any of this didn't happen to India in past clashes either.
Every team has its own controversial umpirings, and nothing can be done about them.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Gelman must be regarded as a strong second-favourite and is usually my bet, but as I say, McNamara's recent form has been stunning.

Craig

World Traveller
And as if any of this didn't happen to India in past clashes either.
Every team has its own controversial umpirings, and nothing can be done about them.
I have to laugh sometimes, every time a bad decision goes against India, it is a conspiracy and said umpire is racist, useless, anti-India and all the insults you can name under the sun. Anyway this thread is obvious baiting so it will be shut soon, so it is 99.999999999% likely it will be my last post on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.