• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In The Next Games Are There Going To Be any Major Changes?

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
well i've heard that for the world cup edition there puting 'new graphics' into the game

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
hussainmurtazag said:
it must do many major changes like one's in the peoples wish list ofcourse they have to :dry:
Thats what we thought about 2006 :sleep:
Here's hoping for some new, well-implemented features :) I'm sure the ICC boys are up to it!

hindleyite

Cricket Spectator
I'm still holding out hope for a built-in player/team editor... albeit a very slim one.

I think they'd rather keep releasing seasonal updates so we have to fork out again and again each year when essentially it's the same damn game but with a few extra players.

As I said, here's hoping.

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
There better be.

It was due for an update years ago.

It's been the same game with a different cover.

Only the stats have been updated.

Actually I've stopped buying the new releases because they got rid of photos of players.

:@

TheEpic

School Boy/Girl Captain
Haha yeah. It seems that the games have actually got WORSE over the years.

I can't stop playing them though! :ph34r: