• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"I'm not a big fan of the Kookaburra." -Kemar Roach

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
Would be slightly miffed if I was the 4th/5th bowler though, only getting a handful of overs while the rest bowled throughout the day :p
Fair comment. Especially considering I was filling in as the side only had 10 regular players. However, I was reasonably fit as I was a bowling coach for the Club and rolled my arm over regularly.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Not an unreasonable pov, but I'd query how strong he's going at 37, given he'sbeen plagued by injuries for a while. Hoping he can get through this home summer and then go out on his own terms when he chooses. He certainly deserves that.
Absolutely he does. Still taking 5-fors at Test level as of January, so yeah the body isn't what it was but still doing a hell of a job to be going 17 years after his debut. I think that's part of why I'm so enamored with him, I was there at his debut, taking 5-for with red streaks through his hair. Always loved the way he bowled. Probably would think he was a bit of a **** if I didn't, I guess.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nice, I was born a couple of days later.

Would be slightly miffed if I was the 4th/5th bowler though, only getting a handful of overs while the rest bowled throughout the day :p
Adds DOB to the Daemon file