• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If it looks like a duck......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Maestro

School Boy/Girl Captain
and sounds like a duck, and flies like a duck

Then its almost definetly a duck .............right?

Muli is a chucker

Please remove all record of his career from the books :@

I would like to take the Sri Lankan cricket side seriously in all series, not just the ones where Muli is injured or is not playing cos "people are mean to me" :kwasny:

thanks

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The Maestro said:

Muli is a chucker

I would like to take the Sri Lankan cricket side seriously in all series, not just the ones where Muli is injured or is not playing cos "people are mean to me" :kwasny:

thanks
ahhh i was hoping for a LE comeback, and then i get this tripe.

*quack*

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
The Maestro said:

Muli is a chucker

thanks
Go away.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
The Maestro said:
Thank you for the insightful reply

:dry:
If you'd like to have a browse of the forum, you will notice that there about 2 billion threads about Murali that all say the same thing, all incite the same arguments and all ending up being locked. So if you're just here to start another flame-baiting thread about Murali then you perhaps you should heed my earlier advice. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.