• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***iest cricketer"

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Linda said:
Ok, after that non-dropped catch, Daniels just dropped a notch or two....

Im shattered.
I saw some girl in the crowd with a sign saying "Vettori you big spunk" or words to that effect, so you aren't alone. Obviously the pallid-speccy-nerd look is the way to go.... :p

Linda

International Vice-Captain
thierry henry said:
Vettori is 6'4'', stylish, and pretty buff as cricketers go. Wearing glasses doesn't make a guy a nerd
Absolutely. Ring a ding ding! What a shame he can catch....

BoyBrumby

Englishman
thierry henry said:
Vettori is 6'4'', stylish, and pretty buff as cricketers go. Wearing glasses doesn't make a guy a nerd
Yeah it does. It's just the way it is. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules. :D

& I say that as a closeted speccy myself.....

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BoyBrumby said:
Yeah it does. It's just the way it is. I'm sorry, I don't make the rules. :D

& I say that as a closeted speccy myself.....
Boybrumby= :man:?

jot1

State Vice-Captain
BoyBrumby said:
I saw some girl in the crowd with a sign saying "Vettori you big spunk" or words to that effect, so you aren't alone. Obviously the pallid-speccy-nerd look is the way to go.... :p
He's not pallid-speccy-nerd-looking! :@ He has a nice tan from all that sun out on the field. The glasses make him look distinguished, serious and fun-loving all at the same time. Also shows he's not vain, doesn't wear contacts. :p :D

Piper

International Captain
jot1 said:
He's not pallid-speccy-nerd-looking! :@ He has a nice tan from all that sun out on the field. The glasses make him look distinguished, serious and fun-loving all at the same time. Also shows he's not vain, doesn't wear contacts. :p :D
U go girl... Vettori is very good looking :D

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Piper said:
U go girl... Vettori is very good looking :D
Hahah, to all those who doubted Daniel's attractiveness (read: darren), Sam and Jots responses demonstrate it wonderfully, I believe.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Jack McNamara would surely be up there for male cricketers:
Picture :p

But when it comes to female cricketers its surly a two horse race between Rosaile Birch and Clare Conner. I would go for Rosaile, but Clare Conner puts up a pretty good fight.

Last edited: