• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Idiots Guide to Test Cricket *England Selectors Pls Read*

Craig

World Traveller
*bump*

Anybody else wants England's selector's to resign? I probably would have played Trott when Freddie was ruled out to give the batting some more strength and not picked Harmison is either good or just plain rubbish.

Cue Uppercut to come in here and tell me I'm wrong :happy:

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
The Idiot's England Team for the Ashes

Bilal Shafayat - we really rated him when he was young so we'll look silly if we don't pick him eventually
James Benning (c) - you need someone from the home counties who went to public school to skipper the side
Vikram Solanki - classy technique, must be a decent player
Mark Wagh - something about his name just makes me think he's a test player
Michael Lumb - born in the southern hemisphere so he must be good
Graham Napier - played well that one time I saw him on TV
Tony Frost (wk) - that one good season he's just had surely outweighs many previous seasons of mediocrity?
Liam Dawson - Shane Warne told me he was really good
Chris Jordan - Under 24? Bowls at 85mph? 6ft plus? Get him in the side pronto!
James Harris - it's impossible to select a young talent too soon
Sajid Mahmood - his invaluable test match experience will help him mentor the younger players
How does one pronounce Wagh?